Personal Pumpkin Pies
Dec 18, 2017 Most Recent
We hope you're having a fantastic Monday! Can you believe we're just one week away from Christmas? Better yet, can you believe we're nearing the end of our Holiday Recipe series?! We can't, either. Wrena has been rocking it and working hard at helping everyone plan their holiday meals. Today she has a fantastic pumpkin pie recipe made in Staub mini cocottes. Check out Wrena's how-to video below, along with Wrena's wonderful recipe!
- 1/3 C. butter, melted
- 1 1/4 C finely crushed gingersnaps
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Use a blender to finely crush ginger snaps. (We used the Vitamix Pro 750 and a Dry Container)
- Combine butter and gingersnaps in a med. mixing bowl; toss to mix well.
- Divide evenly among 6 mini-cocottes.
- Press crust onto the bottom of each cocotte.
- Bake for 4-5 min or until edge is lightly browned. Set aside.
- Turn oven up to 425 Degrees F.
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 3/4 C. Graduated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 15oz can of 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 12 fl oz can of evaporated milk
- Mix together sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a small bowl. Set Aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Once mixed, gradually stir in the evaporated milk.
- Divide filling evenly into the 6 mini-cocottes.
- Place mini-cocottes on a baking sheet. Bake in a 425 Degree F oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees; bake for 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.