Personal Pumpkin Pies
- 1/3 C. butter, melted
- 1 1/4 C finely crushed gingersnaps
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Use a blender to finely crush ginger snaps. (We used the Vitamix Pro 750 and a Dry Container)
- Combine butter and gingersnaps in a med. mixing bowl; toss to mix well.
- Divide evenly among 6 mini-cocottes.
- Press crust onto the bottom of each cocotte.
- Bake for 4-5 min or until edge is lightly browned. Set aside.
- Turn oven up to 425 Degrees F.
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 3/4 C. Graduated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 15oz can of 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 12 fl oz can of evaporated milk
- Mix together sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a small bowl. Set Aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Once mixed, gradually stir in the evaporated milk.
- Divide filling evenly into the 6 mini-cocottes.
- Place mini-cocottes on a baking sheet. Bake in a 425 Degree F oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees; bake for 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.