Skinny Eggnog Latte
The holidays are my favorite time of year and although we just finished celebrating Christmas, I wasn't quite ready for to end. Eggnog is such a classic holiday staple that can easily be made into a classic holiday coffee. With only a few simple ingredients, your eggnog latte will be ready in minutes. This twist on Eggnog is so delicious, it will become your new favorite!
- ½ cup lite eggnog
- ¼ cup non-fat milk
- ½ tsp. stevia or 1 tbsp sugar (to taste)
- ¼ cup brewed espresso or very strong coffee
- Sprinkle nutmeg
- Brew coffee/espresso and place in mug
- In a small pan, add eggnog, milk and sugar. Whisk together until heated and frothy, about 2 - 3 minutes. Pour into mug with coffee.
- Garnish with nutmeg and or whip cream
- For a cocktail add ½ shot of rum