Chef's Choice Trizor XV Sharpener EdgeSelect M15 Brushed Stainless
- The model 15 will give any knife the ultimate edge, combining the strength and durability of the triple bevel Trizor edge with the unique sharpness of the 15° angle.
- Ideal for converting 20° factory edges of Euro/American knives into the high performance 15° Trizor edge.
- Includes 3 Stages, each creating a bevel: Pre-sharpening, sharpening/honing, and stropping.
- Customize the sharpening process to create the perfect edge you desire, tailored to whatever task may come your way.
- The patented angle precision guides use advanced spring technology to hold the knife at just the right angle for sharpening. Don't bother with your protractor or sextant, because there's no guesswork involved!
Why you should use a Chef's Choice Sharpener
Diamonds happen to be the hardest known material on the planet. The majority of Chef's Choice sharpeners use 100% diamond abrasives which speed up the sharpening process and make it more efficient. They will sharpen more aggressively and quickly without overheating and damaging the sharp edge. No lubricants or oils are required to maintain the diamond coated conical disks. Pretty impressive for a machine that sharpens at the challenging speed of 3,600 RPM. EdgeCraft, the company behind Chef's Choice, have done nothing short of mastering the manual and electric knife sharpener. The goal of the company when they were founded in 1986, the very reason for their existence, was to create THE best knife sharpener in the entire world. They accomplished that feat and continue to top themselves through the Chef's Choice brand.
- All Asian Style Knives (Contemporary or Traditional, 15å¡)
- Santoku, Sashimi, Deba knives, etc.
- Straight Edge and Serrated knives
- Single and Double Bevel Blades
- Asian Style Cleavers
- Euro/American Household Knives (if converting from 20å¡ to 15å¡)