Chef's Choice Professional Sharpening Station M130 Black
- Professional sharpening, steeling, and stropping capabilities
- Operates as a 3-stage sharpener for superior edge sharpness and durability.
- Stage 1 uses 100% diamond abrasives to sharpen the edge, while Stage 2 is a super-hardened miniature steel adding microscopic serrations to the knife.
- The final stage does the stropping and polishing for hairsplitting sharpness.
- Use the stages in different combinations to create various custom edges suitable for any particular task.
- Not only does the 130 give a you a sharper and stronger knife, the machine is incredibly quick and easy to use (1 minute!).
- The patented angle precision guides use springs to hold the knife at just the right angle for sharpening. Don't bother with your protractor or sextant, because there's no guesswork involved!
Why you should use a Chef's Choice Sharpener
Diamonds happen to be the hardest known material on the planet. The majority of Chef's Choice sharpeners use 100% diamond abrasives which speed up the sharpening process and make it more efficient. They will sharpen more aggressively and quickly without overheating and damaging the sharp edge. No lubricants or oils are required to maintain the diamond coated conical disks. Pretty impressive for a machine that sharpens at the challenging speed of 3,600 RPM. EdgeCraft, the company behind Chef's Choice, have done nothing short of mastering the manual and electric knife sharpener. The goal of the company when they were founded in 1986, the very reason for their existence, was to create THE best knife sharpener in the entire world. They accomplished that feat and continue to top themselves through the Chef's Choice brand.
- All types of knives in the 20å¡ class
- Traditional Euro/American cutlery
- Straight Edge and Serrated knives
- Asian style (creates 20å¡ edge)
- Kitchen Knives
- Sporting/Pocket Knives