New and Improved Design
The recently upgraded Ascaso Dream UP V3 Espresso Machine features some changes and improvements from the V2 model. This new and improved design combines the ground/pod system into one, eliminating the need for conversion kits. The thermal block group is constructed with Stainless Steel in addition to the original aluminum, and the new group head is made from 100% brass. The steam nozzle has again been upgraded for better durability and stability. Available in spunky Kid Blue! Find the perfect pairing with our Italian Espresso Blend Coffee. Made in Barcelona, Spain. 2 year warranty.
- Easy to Use Controls: Simply flip the center power switch begin the heating process. The other two switches control the steam function and the coffee brew. When the machine is ready to go, simple indicator lights will let you know.
- Temperature Gauge: The front mounted gauge will monitor the boiler's temperature during the brew and steam cycles.
- Frothing Tip: The stainless steel frothing wand makes frothing milk fun and easy. Mounted on a simple swivel joint, it easily moves out of the way when you're done.
- Quality Brew Group: Designed after Ascaso's commercial espresso machines, the Dream UP group head is designed to evenly distribute heat and reduce hotspots for a consistent espresso every time and is made from 100% solid brass.
- Three-Way Solenoid Valve: This ingenious valve allows for near-constant boiler pressure without needing to wait to utilize the steam wand after brewing.
- Top-Quality Portafilter and Basket: Biding by their tradition of only using commercial-quality parts in their machines, the Dream UP V3 uses high quality and heavy-duty chrome plated brass on its portafilter, which also comes paired with a rugged plastic handle. This same portafilter is used for ground coffee and ESE pods alike. Included with this machine are single and double shot 57-mm diameter stainless steel filter baskets.
- 48-Ounce Water Tank: The large water tank is completely removable and can be filled during operation or taken out and filled remotely.
- 16-Bar Water Pump: This machine provides the required power to easily force water through grounds to extract the full flavor from your special espresso coffee.
- Built-In Cup Warmer: This machine features a polished stainless steel drip pan and chrome plated steel cup try/warmer, both easy to remove and clean. At the top of the machine is a unique, scratch resistant surface to pre-warm cups for the best possible espresso experience and taste.
- Stainless Steel Lined Thermoblock Technology: Following years and years of rigorous testing, Thermoblock technology has emerged as the most popular and powerful method of heating water for espresso in a home setting. This specialized thermoblock design features a stainless steel lining to preserve heat even further and resist internal corrosion.
- Included Accessories: This special machine features a portafilter with dual spout, pressurized single and double cup filter basket, single ESE pod basket, plastic tamper, scoop, instructional manual, cappuccino frothing attachment, single hole steam tip, ASCASO brand cleaner, ground coffee kit, and instructional manual.
Two Year Parts And Labor Warranty
The Ascaso Dream UP V3 Espresso Machine comes standard with a two year parts and labor warranty limited to manufacturer's defect or workmanship and covers internal parts excluding wear and tear replaceable parts such as the group head gasket, portafilter basket, and shower screen. The grouphead itself carries a 3 Year Warranty limited to defect or workmanship. Any damage resulting from abuse, misuse, mishandling, improper installation, lack of maintenance, or catastrophe will not be covered. This warranty applies only for household use in the United States. Commercial use will void the warranty. The Ascaso Dream UP V3 is backed by J.L. Hufford's 30 Day Satisfaction Policy.