I was looking for a knock out salad to bring a pitch that I had with my 20 something’s group. I found on the JL Hufford website very fancy Balsamic vinegar and decided to find a recipe around this ingredient. I came across this recipe and knew it was the one to bring.
Crab and mango are dressed with a balsamic mango vinaigrette and drizzled with a tarragon mustard sauce. Serve on a bed of your favorite mixed greens.
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 shallot, peeled, separated, and coarsely chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar