Hot Pizza Dip
· 1 box Kitchen Dancer Italiano Cheeseball Mix
· 8 oz. cream cheese, softened1/2 cup sour cream1/2 cup pizza sauce
· 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
· 1/2 cup chopped green onion
· 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Mix cream cheese and sour cream together. Add contents of Pack A. Spread evenly in glass baking dish. Sprinkle some of Pack B on top.
2. Spread pizza sauce on cheese mixture. Sprinkle pepperoni and onions over pizza sauce.
3. Cover, microwave on high for about 1-2 minutes until cheese mixture is soft. Remove and sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top.
4. Microwave again for 30 seconds or until Mozzarella cheese starts to melt.