· 1 box Maggie & Mary’s Tomato Parmesan Soup4 oz. medium mushrooms, sliced
· 1/2 cup chopped green pepper1 medium onion, chopped coarsely
· 2 cloves garlic, minced3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
· 1/4 cup white wine (optional)Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
1. Prepare soup according to instructions on box. As soup starts to cook, saute’ onion, green pepper, and garlic for 2 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms and chicken; saute’ until chicken turns white (about 5 minutes.)
3. Add meat/vegetable mixture to soup and continue simmering per box instructions. At the time you add the pasta, add the wine if you wish.
4. When soup is done, ladle it into bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Delicious with crusty garlic bread.