Jura Capresso just recently introduced the ENA 9 One Touch
machine to North America. Until recently, you could only purchase this unit in Europe. Like the rest of the ENA series this machine has the same small, sleek design. This makes it perfect to fit in a tiny European kitchen or an apartment kitchen. It still has the 34 oz removeable water tank, so like the rest of the Jura machines you are going to want to make sure that you leave enough room until your cabinet to either fill the water tank, or to pull the machine out to fill the tank.
This machine has replaced the ENA 5. Now there are some differences that you will notice between the two units:
- The ENA 9 One Touch does have an audit trail where the ENA 5 did not.
- The ENA 9 One Touch has a dual coffee and milk spouts for the group head compared to the rotating 1 or 2 spouts in chrome.
- The ENA 9 will brew between .5 to 16 ounces compared to the 1 to 16 ounces that the ENA 5 will brew.
- The ENA 9 average brew temperature is 176 in the cup where the ENA 5's was 172.
- The ENA 9 will use a Fine Foam Auto Frother where the ENA 5 uses the Dual Frother Plus FrothXpress.
- Your ENA 9 will also use the Clearyl Blue filters compared to the Clearyl ENAs that the ENA 5 used.
Some of these are very small differences, but they are differences. You will still get the 2 year warranty through Jura Capresso
and a 30 day return policy from JL Hufford