I have had the fortunate opportunity to use a lot of coffee makers. From the old fashioned methods like Vacuumed or French Press to extremely simple rudimentary cowboy coffee to the newest Superauto’s and Grind and Brews. Here are my Pros and Cons of the KM7000 machine
- Makes a great strong cup of coffee.
- Good grind variation
- Relatively quiet brew
- Good price compared to similar gourmet grind and brew brand names
- Disassembles for easy cleaning
- Took some getting used to for the way the coffee filer basket and lid swing out
- The whole machine seemed kind of flimsy
- I think the layout of the machine is ugly
- Takes a few cycles to remove the rubbery taste of the machine
In conclusion the KM7000 does make a great cup of coffee but for me personally I would rather go with a Saeco or Jura’s versions of the grind and brew.