18 September 2009
Using Spice Blends
- 1 gallon Apple Cider
- 1 carton Spice Mix
Serve hot or cold.
More Delicious Ideas in Beverages
- Add to a drink of equal parts of apple, orange and cranberry juice mixed and warmed.
- Stir in warmed grapefruit juice.
- Add to a mixture of ginger ale and cranapple juice to taste.
- Mix with wild berry drink and club soda.
- Mix with fruit yogurt, orange juice, banana, pineapple and ice in a blender.
- Add to sun teas (regular or herbal).
- Sprinkle on cappuccino hot milk froth.
- Add some to hot apple cider and Tuaca Liqueur.
- Sprinkle spice on Southern Comfort over ice.
- Stir into hot apple cider and rum.
- Mix to taste with hot pear juice.
- Add to club soda and apple cider on ice.