Party Roll Ups
- 1 box Bell Pepper and Garlic Cheeseball Mix
- 12 (14-ounce package) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 12 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup salsa or picante sauce
In a medium bowl combine contents of Pack A, cream cheese, sour cream, onion, and Cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly. Spread onto tortillas. Lightly “dust” the top with a pinch of the contents of Pack B, and roll up. Cover tightly and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, cut each roll into 1/2-inch slices.
Serve with salsa or picante sauce. Makes about 8 dozen pieces of tortilla roll-ups.