Wild Rice Chicken Divan
- 1 box Maggie & Mary’s Creamy Wild Rice Soup
- 3 (10 oz) boxes frozen broccoli, uncooked
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut up in chunks
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2.8 oz.) Durkee onion rings
Prepare soup according to instructions on box, reducing water used by one cup. Layer broccoli and chicken in 9” x 13” pan.
Combine cheese with prepared soup and pour over chicken/broccoli. Sprinkle onion rings on top.
Bake at 350° for about 1 hour. Watch and cover with foil if browning too much.