Double Mint Chocolate Hot Chocolate
· 1 ½ cups half & half1 ½ cups milk
· 6 Tbsp The King’s Cupboard Mint Chocolate Chunk Hot Chocolate Mix
· Sweetened whipped cream
· Crushed peppermint candy Chocolate shavings for garnish (optional)
· Crush peppermint candy in a food processor until fine.
1. On medium-high heat, bring half & half and milk to a simmer in a saucepan.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in hot chocolate mix and 1 Tbsp peppermint candy. Whisk until smooth.
3. Ladle hot chocolate into mugs, dividing equally. Top with whipped cream, additional peppermint candy and chocolate shavings.
4. Serve with a candy cane or peppermint stick as a stirrer.