From the deepest parts of Africa, to mysertious Indonesia, to the sunny Caribbean, Coffee Masters has scoured the earth to bring you twelve of the finest arabica coffees available on the planet today.
Each Packet of freshly ground coffee is just the right amount for the "Perfect Potful" (8-10 standard cups).
About the Coffees
- Brazilian "Bahia" - Very mild and well-rounded cup, this coffee has a light acidity and smooth body with a subtle aroma.
- Colombian "Huila" - This high-grown coffee possesses nice snappy acidity, rich flavor and aroma with a big strong body.
- Costa Rican "Tarrazu" - Delicious snappy acidity, excellent body and full complex flavor from the Tarrazu region.
- Ethiopian "Harrar" - Famous for its "chocolate" character with medium body, earthy flavor, light acidity, and wonderful smoothness.
- Euro-Espresso Blend - The finest Central and South American beans produce the smoothest, most aromatic and creamy espresso! Full body, aroma, and flavor with good acidity.
- French Roast Blend - This unique blend of beans is roasted to a dark reddish brown color creating a shiny surface on the bean. Full body, flavor, and aroma with light acidity.
- Guatemalan "Amatitlan" - This shade grown estate coffee is balanced with bright acidity, full body, great flavor, and wonderful aroma.
- Hawaiian Isle Blend - Wonderfully balanced Kona Blend with medium body, aroma, and acidity.
- Kenya AA - This highly prized coffee starts with a jolt of sharp acidity and powerful aroma, with fruit notes then enveloping the senses - A classic, grand coffee!
- Louisiana Blend - A New Orleans tradition! Central American coffees and our famous French Roast combined with traditional chicory. Rich, robust, and full of flavor!
- Mexican "Coatepec" - This coffee is very smooth with light acidity, nutty flavor, and a clean crisp finish.
- Sumatra Mandheling - A wonderful coffee with a heavy, full body and a spicy, earthy, and robust taste, all with almost no acidity.